REGISTRATION AND PAYMENT
- In order to complete the registration, the USER (hereinafter the student) must fill in the registration form for the corresponding course. If the online registration cannot be completed correctly, we recommend contacting Fisiofocus by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The course fee can be paid by two methods of payment: bank transfer or credit card.
BANK TRANSFER PAYMENT
To pay by bank transfer, the account number is as follows:
IBAN ES40 0081 1792 7000 0104 7013 BANCO SABADELL
It is very important to indicate, in the subject of the bank transfer, the name of the student and the course to be taken.
Once the payment has been made, the student will receive a confirmation by email.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT
If payment by credit card is chosen, the student will automatically receive a confirmation via email.
- The courses are intended solely and exclusively for physiotherapists and physiotherapy students. Fisiofocus reserves the right to ask students for a certificate attesting to their status as graduates, graduates and students.
- Upon completion of the online course, Fisiofocus will award a diploma to all students.
CHANGES AND CANCELLATIONS
- Fisiofocus reserves the right to cancel or modify the scheduled dates of online courses. Fisiofocus shall give at least four days' notice and shall refund in full the amount paid by the student for cancelled courses.
- Online courses cannot be cancelled by the student once they have been booked and therefore no refund will be given.
- Fisiofocus reserves the right to modify the thematic contents of the courses without prior notice, with the obvious aim of improving the quality of the programme.
MATERIAL AND CONTRACTED SERVICES
- The services, characteristics and material of each course are detailed in the particular conditions that appear in the description of the contracted course.
- The student has the right to use the contracted services during the period established in the particular conditions of the course.
- The student undertakes to make good use of the computer resources that Fisiofocus makes available to him/her. The password given to the student to access the online courses is personal and non-transferable. Any fraudulent use of this password and the consequences arising therefrom shall be the responsibility of the student, and Fisiofocus shall be entitled to take any legal action it deems appropriate in defence of its interests.
- The student must have adequate and well configured computer equipment and internet connection for the use of the Campus, and all costs arising from these concepts shall be borne by the student.
- In the event that there is a non-payment in the Online Experts financed in installments with a credit card through the Stripe platform, the access that the student has to access its content is withdrawn and no accrediting diploma will be delivered.