The purpose of this document is to regulate the TERMS or GENERAL CONDITIONS OF CONTRACTING the service of registration and payment of training courses (hereinafter the service) and the rules of use of the website owned by FISIOFOCUS SL, with registered office at Calle Indústria num. 62, 08025, Barcelona, and Tax Identification Code: B66624214. The terms "You" and "User" are used here to refer to all individuals or entities that for any reason access www.fisiofocus.com or use the services.
www.fisiofocus.com reserves the right to modify these terms and conditions of use from time to time, at its discretion and without prior warning.
- Correct use of the contents
FISIOFOCUS SL declares that the industrial property rights (brands, commercial names, contents, texts, images, sounds, videos, software, web structure, graphics, icons, brands, commercial names, industrial drawings, design, information or animations) that appear on this Web Site are its property and/or are legitimately exploited by virtue of agreements or licences of use, being duly protected by the existing regulations on Industrial Property. The rights to the materials and contents correspond entirely to www.fisiofocus.com or to third parties who have been authorised by written contract. The User undertakes to use the website in a diligent, correct and lawful manner and, in particular, undertakes to refrain from:
- Suppress, evade or manipulate the copyright, trademarks and other data identifying the rights of www.fisiofocus.com or its owners incorporated into the contents and/or products marketed from the website www.fisiofocus.com, as well as the technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be contained therein.
- Use the contents and, in particular, the information of www.fisiofocus.com obtained through its website to send advertising, communications for direct sales purposes or for any other commercial purpose, unsolicited messages addressed to a number of people.
- Reproduce or copy, distribute, allow public access through any form of public communication, transform or modify the contents, unless authorised by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- In general, use the contents in a manner, for purposes or with effects contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted good customs or public order. www.fisiofocus.com does not grant any licence or authorisation of use of any kind on its industrial and intellectual property rights or on any other property or right related to its website.
- Any form of transmission, distribution, storage, public communication, making available, reproduction, disassembly, reverse engineering, loan or rental and any other act of public exploitation with respect to this WEBSITE, its content and information is prohibited. The use of the site by THE USER does not entail the transfer of ownership, rights, licences or any interest whatsoever in said intellectual property, so that THE USER may use the contents for their own needs, but not to carry out any type of exploitation (direct or indirect) of a commercial nature.
Procedure in the event of violation of intellectual property rights: In the event that any User or third party considers that any of the contents have been introduced into our Website in violation of their intellectual property rights, they must send a notification to email@example.com with a complete and precise indication of their details and the intellectual property rights allegedly infringed, as well as the Website.
- Right to Modify the General Terms and/or Conditions of Business
FISIOFOCUS SL reserves the right to modify the present Terms and/or General Conditions of Contract, informing users of the modifications made through www.fisiofocus.com.
www.fisiofocus.com reserves, without prior notice and at any time, the right to temporarily suspend access to this website and to make any modifications it deems appropriate to the content or services of the same.
- Disclaimer of warranties and liability
FISIOFOCUS SL does not guarantee the reliability, availability or continuity of the services made available to the user, and therefore excludes any liability for damages and/or losses that may be due to the lack of availability, reliability or continuity of its website or its services, although it will try to provide, to the extent of its possibilities, technical assistance to the person affected, as well as trying to immediately restore the interruption, making available, to the extent of its possibilities, alternative means.
Under no circumstances shall www.fisiofocus. com shall be liable for any damages or injury, resulting from the use, access, inability to use the content of this website or caused by any failure of performance, omission, interruption, delay in transmission, computer virus or line failure (including direct, incidental, consequential, indirect, punitive and any other damages, whether direct, incidental, consequential, indirect or punitive and any other damages whatsoever), indirect or punitive damages and any other damages which may arise even if not included in the above) whether such loss or damage is in contract or tort, whether arising from our negligence, strict liability or otherwise and even if we are expressly advised of the possibility of such loss or damage. It is the responsibility of THE USER to use anti-virus software to check any material downloaded from the site and to ensure the compatibility of such software with their equipment and also to bear the full cost of any necessary servicing, repair or correction.
THE USER acknowledges that the Internet is not a completely secure medium and therefore, www.fisiofocus.com cannot guarantee that any information or material that THE USER submits, posts or transmits via the Site will be free from unauthorised access or use. However, www.fisiofocus.com will take steps to preserve the security of THE SITE in accordance with reasonableness criteria.
www.fisiofocus.com is not responsible for the contents sent, used and/or included in the services by any third party, nor for the unauthorised access or alteration of their transmissions or data, for any material or data sent or received or not sent or received, nor for any transaction originating from this website. www.fisiofocus.com is only responsible for its own conduct and contents and therefore shall not be liable for any information, statements, opinions or conduct expressed by THE USER.
www.fisiofocus.com does not guarantee the technical availability, quality, reliability, accuracy or veracity of content and services available on sites belonging to or managed by third parties which THE USER accesses by means of links or technical linking devices from this website. www.fisiofocus.com does not control the content of such websites, nor does it offer or market the products and services available on the websites thus linked, nor does it consequently assume any direct or indirect liability for any damages, losses or costs incurred in relation to the use of the same.
- Obligations and responsibilities of Users and use of the information received:
THE USER undertakes to use this website in accordance with the law and these Terms and Conditions of Use, respecting generally accepted morals and good customs and public order, to make correct and lawful use of its services and contents and in particular, without this list being exhaustive in nature,
- Not to disseminate content or propaganda of a racist, xenophobic, pornographic, discriminatory, defamatory, defamatory, apology of terrorism or contrary to human rights or those that in any way encourage violence or the dissemination of clearly illicit or harmful content.
- o Not to interfere with the use or enjoyment of the services or contents by other users or with the use or enjoyment of similar contents by other persons or entities, or to attempt or obtain unauthorised access to the services or contents.
- o Not to destroy, alter, render useless or damage the data, information, programmes or electronic documents belonging to www.fisiofocus.com its suppliers or third parties.
- o Not to create false identities to deceive third parties as to the identity of the sender or origin of the message, nor collect or gather information about third parties without their consent or provide third parties with other people's e-mail addresses, nor infringe the right to privacy or self-image or any other rights of third parties.
- o Not to access or attempt to gain unauthorised access to the services or content, other accounts, computer systems or networks connected to these by means of automatic password searches or by other means.
- o Not to use the service to send chain letters, unwanted messages, spamming or any other messages, commercial or otherwise, duplicative or unsolicited, or any other action that involves the transmission of any harmful, harmful, unsolicited or illegal programme, or improperly use the chats, newsgroups, forums or other services that www.fisiofocus.com may provide through the website.
www.fisiofocus.com reserves the right to defend and control exclusively any such claim and USER agrees to cooperate fully with www.fisiofocus.com in such defence.
www.fisiofocus.com shall have no obligation to monitor the Service or the use made by the USER or to retain the contents of any session of THE USER. However, it may restrict, suspend or prevent access to THE SITE and the services contained therein, including interactive services, if it considers that THE USER has violated these Terms and Conditions of Use or infringed current legislation, without prejudice to the exercise of any other legal actions to which it may be entitled. In the event of breach by THE USER of these Terms and Conditions of Use or of current legislation, THE USER may, without this giving rise to any type of compensation, remove the illegal content from its website, and may act at its own discretion or at the request of the third party concerned, always in accordance with current legislation. Any suggestion, idea, creative concept, graphic or other information received on this website will be the exclusive and indefinite property of www.fisiofocus.com and will be considered to be transferred free of charge. The USER therefore agrees to its use and publication by www.fisiofocus.com for any purpose it deems appropriate, without assuming any responsibility for loss or damage suffered by the USER as a result of such use or publication, except for any rights that the USER may have in accordance with the Data Protection Act or similar, to the extent that such rights may be excluded.
- Limitation of liability
At www.fisiofocus.com we are not responsible for the misuse of the contents of our website, being the sole responsibility of the person who accesses or uses them.
Nor do we assume any responsibility for the information contained in the websites of third parties that can be accessed by links or search engines from the website www.fisiofocus.com.
Fisiofocus is not responsible for the incorrect application, by the User in their professional practice, of the techniques or procedures taught in the courses and seminars marketed on our website.
- Linking policy
www.fisiofocus.com is not responsible for the content or information of the web pages of third parties which the user may access through the links established on its website. Likewise, it does not guarantee the technical availability, accuracy, veracity, validity or legality of pages outside its property which may be accessed through the links.
www.fisiofocus.com declares that it has adopted all the necessary measures to avoid any damage that may be caused to users of its website as a result of browsing its website. Consequently, www.fisiofocus.com accepts no responsibility, under any circumstances, for any possible damage that the user may suffer as a result of surfing the Internet.
www.fisiofocus.com reserves the right to make any modifications it deems appropriate, without prior notice, to the content of its website, both with regard to the contents of the website and to the conditions of use of the same.
Therefore, www.fisiofocus.com reserves the right to update, modify or delete the information contained on its website, and the configuration or presentation of the same, at any time, without prior notice, and without assuming any responsibility for it.
- Photos appearing on www.fisiofocus.com
Regarding the photos shown on www.fisiofocus.com , we have done our best to only use photos from the www.fisiofocus.com team or photos that are freely licensed for use on all kinds of websites (including commercial ones), creative commons attribution style without the 'non-commercial' tag. If you spot a photo whose licence does not allow us to show it here (or for which we have forgotten to include the signature), we would be very grateful if you would let us know at firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will correct the error within 24 hours.
- Safeguarding of General Terms and/or Conditions of Business
If one of the stipulations of the present General Terms and/or Conditions of Contract is declared null and void or inoperative, the rest of the General Terms or Conditions will be maintained in the agreed Terms. FISIOFOCUS SL undertakes to replace the stipulation affected by the nullity as closely as possible to the original intention of the parties. No stipulation in this contract shall in any way affect the mandatory consumer provisions. If you are not a consumer, you expressly waive your right of withdrawal.
- fisiofocus.com and acceptance of rules of use
- Applicable Law and Competent Jurisdiction
These General Terms and/or Conditions of Contract are governed by Spanish Law. FISIOFOCUS SL and the users, for the resolution of any dispute that may arise, with respect to its validity, execution, compliance or resolution, total or partial, submit, expressly waiving their own jurisdiction or any other that, where appropriate, may correspond to them, to the jurisdiction of the Courts and Tribunals of the city of Barcelona (Spain). This contract constitutes the complete and integral expression of the agreement between FISIOFOCUS SL and the user, and replaces all previous pacts, commitments, statements or agreements, both written and oral, that may have previously existed between them.